COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information, which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information, etc., which may be used when you purchase products and/or Services and to deliver the Services you have requested.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
Please rest assured that this site shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by ways or surveys, completed membership forms, and emails.it is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which is was requested and any additional uses specifically provided on this site.
We may also gather information about the type of browser you are using, IP address or type of operating system to assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information collected.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Titanic Channel Inc. may collect and make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the Services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or Services that may be available to you from www.titanicchannel.tv. Titanic Channel Inc. may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future Services that may be offered.
Titanic Channel Inc. does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
Titanic Channel Inc. may find it beneficial to share specific data with our trusted partners in an effort to conduct statistical analysis, provide you with email and/or postal mail, deliver support and/or arrange for deliveries to be made. Those third parties shall be strictly prohibited from making use of our personal information, other than to deliver Services which you requested, and as such they are thus required, in accordance with this agreement, to maintain the strictest of confidentiality with regards to all your information.
Titanic Channel Inc. may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that our users may frequent in an effort to glean what types of Services and/or products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
Titanic Channel Inc. may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statues or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Titanic Channel Inc. and/or our website;
Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Titanic Channel Inc.; and
Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of www.titanicchannel.tv and/or the general public.
- Recurring Billing. By starting your Titanic Channel membership and providing or designating a Payment Method, you authorize us to charge you a monthly membership fee at the then current rate, and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of The Titanic Channel service to your Payment Method. You acknowledge that the amount billed each month may vary from month to month for reasons that may include differing amounts due to promotional offers, including gift card redemption and promotional code redemption, and/or changing or adding a plan, and you authorize us to charge your Payment Method for such varying amounts, which may be billed monthly in one or more charges.
- No Refunds. PAYMENTS ARE NONREFUNDABLE AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PARTIALLY USED PERIODS. Following any cancellation, however, you will continue to have access to the service through the end of your current billing period. At any time, and for any reason, we may provide a refund, discount, or other consideration to some or all of our members (“credits”). The amount and form of such credits and the decision to provide them are at our sole and absolute discretion. The provision of credits in one instance does not entitle you to credits in the future for similar instances, nor does it obligate us to provide credits in the future, under any circumstance.
- Cancellation. You may cancel your Titanic Channel membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the Titanic Channel service through the end of your monthly billing period. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Titanic Channel Inc. does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. We do not permit anyone under the age of eighteen (18) to purchase products on our website nor do we permit anyone under the age of thirteen (13) to register with us. Anyone under the age of eighteen (18) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website. We urge parents and guardians to participate in their children’s online activities and use parental control or other web filtering technology to supervise children’s access to the web.
UNSUBSCRIBE OR OPT-OUT
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue received communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please opt-out by clicking “unsubscribe” or send us an email that you wish to unsubscribe to email@example.com. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
Links to Other Web Sites
Titanic Channel Inc. shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
In order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as: first and last name, mailing address and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide geographical region and location and a photograph of yourself for your user profile, but it is not required.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from The Titanic Channel Store, you must provide contact information (first and last name and shipping address) and financial information (credit card number, expiration date and billing address). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to login a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Titanic Channel Inc.
P.O. Box 2988
Brentwood, Tennessee 37024